Saturday, June 11, 2011

Kari & Jason | Engaged | Green Bay Wedding Photographer

last weekend I had the pleasure of spending Friday afternoon with Jason & Kari.
they are such a fun couple!
we were able to do some exploring at the Fonferek Glenn Park in Ledgeview. 
which is just on the outskirts of De Pere. 
and when I say exploring...I mean climbing rock walls, going down into ravines, through the creek, and all around the waterfall. 

but...ooooh man, was it worth it! 
 the views...amazing and breath taking.

it was the perfect setting for this outdoor-loving couple.
these two love to be with each other, for me being able to capture that love is an honor and a pleasure. 

take a look! our entire adventure revolved around finding the waterfall the Fonferek Glenn Park is known for. we didn't exactly know where this waterfall was...so we started out by going down the ravine to see if we could find the water that runs through the park.

 pretty, huh?! :D I thought so!
we ended up exploring most of the park before stumbling upon the waterfall. but I am SOOOO glad that happend that way because other wise I wouldn't have been able to capture these...
 kisses in the middle of the creek...
 a little walk through the woods

this is probably one of my favorites....
dancing in the middle of the creek....yes, please!!
 amazing views. Kari & Jason were willing to climb up and down and all around...for this they climbed down and crossed the creek....
 here they climbed up the rock pile to find the perfect seat with a gorgeous background

this is another of my favorites....we climbed up the rocks that are behind Jason to get to the top and find this view
 
and yes, all of the scenery is at the SAME LOCATION!! it was like heaven....all of the light and different backdrops.

we FINALLY found the waterfalls above...when we found them of course we were up on top, so once we got down to the bottom I was able to capture these...


soooooo pretty!

 I just love the rock piles throughout the creek bed. they make for the best spots

 after we climbed out of the ravine where the waterfall was, we stopped by the barn and fence to capture these....some more of my favorites!
 
 I <3 old barns. a lot. like it might be a small (or large) obsession. just sayin' :)
  we also went out into the grass field...which had some awesome light....
 love. this. a lot.

Kari & Jason, thank you for being an awesome couple! thank you for going on an adventure through the woods to capture these photos! it was great to spend more time with you getting to know you. I can't wait to capture your wedding!!


xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails