Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sheboygan County 4-H Horse & Pony Project June Horse Show | Plymouth Lifestyle Portrait & Wedding Photographer

this past weekend was SUPER busy.
but fabulous.
minus the rain.
I was able to take photos for the third year in a row at the annual Sheboygan County 4-H Horse & Pony's June Horse Show.
Saturday is the english day and Sunday is the western day.
unfortunately Sunday the weather decided to down pour in the morning while I was there...so I wasn't able to take as many photos as I would have liked to. 
but Saturday I got plenty of jumping photos! 

take a look at some of my favorities!!







congratulations to all of the winners in the classes!!
to view more of the photos from the horse show, please click here!

xoxo
Maggie 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails