Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The "A" Family | De Pere Lifestyle Portrait & Wedding Photographer

happy almost Wednesday!

a couple weeks ago (the same night as Kari & Jason's engagement photo shoot) at Fonferek Glenn Park, I got the pleasure of taking photos for the "A" family. About a month ago they welcomed their first baby girl into the world! 

So, we got together to take some photos :)

their baby is such a cutie pie...and such a good baby! she only cried for about 2.5 seconds in the beginning of the shoot! she just hung out with us and made some pretty cute scrunchy-baby-faces.

check out my favorites from the session: 

 thinking.....

 these are some of my favorites :) such a happy mamma!
 these are my fav's as well!! proud papa!!
 all smiles :) I like smiley babies
 already giving mamma and papa the look!




 and one last...probably another of my favorites!!

"A" family, thank you for being such a fun easy going family!! you were a blast to work with!! enjoy your little girl & your photos!!

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails