Monday, July 25, 2011

my new addiction...PINTEREST! | Wisconsin Wedding & Portrait Photographer

so.
some of you may have seen a few posts on facebook of things that I "pinned"
others, may not have. 
why?!
because it would be one of those 
oh-that-is-annoying-how-much-she's-posting-on-facebook-right-now

so, in trying to keep my fb posting to a minimal I stopped telling pinterest to post to fb...for some of the stuff :)

probably a good thing.

not gonna lie...I could (and do) totally get lost looking and pinning things. things that are inspiring or that I want to do. you know that whole "keep your feet on the ground when you head's in the clouds" deal

and its probably a good thing that there isn't an android app for pinterest for my phone.
I wouldn't ever get anything done.

so brides, seniors, families, etc check out my pinterest boards...click here!! I will be posting stuff & things that inspire me [and hopefully you!] for shoots and designs :D


xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails