Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The "H" Family | SNEAK PEAK!! | Sheboygan Family Portrait & Wedding Photographer

happy Tuesday :)
I hope everyone is staying cool...it is rather hot and sticky outside 
on a side note...it's AUGUST.
whaaaaaattt??
I swear I just got married yesterday. 
and the day before that I graduate college.
umm...time, please slow down...just a little bit :)

anyway, this past weekend [which was jam-packed with a Friday wedding, Saturday family session, and a Sunday senior session] I met up with my friend Lisa and her kiddos.
because they are so. stinkin'. cute. :)
we played outside at Terry Andrea state park in Sheboygan

these two girls are FULL of energy and laughs!
they love to invent new games and to smile for the camera

here is a sneak peak...

aren't they adorable!?!

more from their session soon :)

enjoy your afternoon

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails