Saturday, August 6, 2011

Jeris | SFHS Senior 2012 | Sheboygan Senior Portrait Photographer

gooood morning everyone!
before I head off to today's wedding I have Jeris, who is a senior this year at SFHS on the blog! 

when Jeris contacted me about taking her senior photos I was SUPER excited.
mainly because I knew she would want to incorporate her horse, Boda, into the shoot :D

I love animals, but horses will always be on the top of that list :D

so last weekend I got to spend a couple [very warm] hours with Jeris

horses, boots, country music, FFA, and a favorite pair of worn out jeans are a few of Jeris' favorite things.
I'm pretty sure we covered them all here!


 nose kisses :)
 love it...prom dress and cowboy boots :)

 I LOVE the two pictures above...it was so much fun having Jeris ride around in her prom dress!
 another favorite :)

 love her eyes!




thanks for the fun afternoon Jeris!! I had a blast capturing your senior photos!!

want more information about senior photos?! Click here!

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails