Sunday, August 14, 2011

The "H" Family | Portraits in the Park | Sheboygan Family & Portrait Photographer

today I have the "H" family on the blog
I apparently have a lot of friends with "H" last names...weird.

anyway, last weekend I met up with Mary, Mark and their twin boys!
it was so much fun!
I graduated high school with Mary...and probably haven't seen her since then!
so it was great to reconnect with her, meet her hubby and her boys!

these two boys are SOOOOO full of energy. 
it was great!
at first they weren't so sure about getting their pictures taken...but it didn't take long for them to warm up to the camera 

take a look at a few of their photos below!


 you can't see me!

 he's a transformer. clearly ;)
 making sure the family is clean is a big job. so is telling stories :)

 the photo above and below are my favs :) shows how trying to make everyone look at the camera at the same time can be...tricky ;)
 Mary, Mark & boys
thank you for letting me capture some fun photos of the 4 of you! I had a great time playing the the park!

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails