Monday, August 15, 2011

L | Portraits in the Park | Sheboygan Child & Family Photography

happy Monday!
or as happy as Mondays can be :)
today I have little "L" on the blog!

I met up with L and her mom Jackie a couple weeks ago for a portraits in the park session!
these sessions are SO much fun for me!

L's mom and I went to high school together, so it was great to meet up with her and catch up on the past 8 years!

L has tons of energy and was super excited to get her photos taken.
and she was dressed super cute...this girl has style for being 3
sandals, skinny jeans, black shirt, and a cute hair bow

 she is so cute :)


 "cheeseburger" haha...makes kiddos laugh every time :)
 she was spinning and showing me her hair clip
 who wouldn't smile on the swings?! :)


Jackie & L,
thank you so much for hanging out with me in the park! it was a blast capturing L in these photos!!

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails