Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Albums | Wedding Photography | Wisconsin Wedding & Portrait Photographer

happy wednesday :)
middle of the week
and I am pumped to have the weekend free to spend with the hubs
:D

today I have a few photos of one of the new albums that I recently made to show off at client meetings
I am SO excited about this album
like seriously...
I can't WAIT to show it off!

it is my favorite one that I have made so far


here are some photos of it...


 it came in this fabulous box...all wrapped and beautiful
and..umm heavy!!!
this is a 12x12 flushmount album
the largest of the albums that I offer :D
 the spine
the pages
really sturdy and thick pages
meant to be looked at and reminisced with
annnddd pretty pictures :)


to view more information about albums and books click here and scroll to the print options portion of the page!



xoxo
Maggie






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails