Wednesday, August 24, 2011

lucky. | personal | Wisconsin Wedding & Portrait Photographer

I am NOT a lucky person.
and by luck...I mean winning things
the lottery
raffels
drawings

yes, I know I am SUPER lucky in other ways :)
so maybe that is telling me something ;)

anyway...
so, on my birthday last week I WON...
a free salad
[my day job has salad thursdays once a month, and if you pick the correct bowl you get a free salad...$3 for a heaping salad :D yummm] 
$2 from a scratch off lottery ticket 
[that I bought with a lottery ticket that I won $1 on a few months ago]

ANNNNDDDDDDDD

drum roll pleasssseeeeee.......


a complete senior portrait guide!! 
ahhh!!
I read that...and I had to read it again...annndddd again. 
because...like I said...I don't WIN things.
I *may* have jumped up and down a little bit ;)
I was (and still am) soooo excited to have won this! 

so seniors....get ready!! there is going to be a rep program coming your way!!

happy wednesday :)

xoxo
Maggie


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails