Monday, August 22, 2011

The "S" Family | Sheboygan Family & Child Portrait Photographer

happy Monday :)

what a fantastic weekend
I hope everyone had as good of weekend as I did!
this weekend was actually really relaxing
I got to spend time with Mike & take photos of some of the most adorable kids!

it was also nice to have a weekend to gear up for the craziness that is about to happen over the next 3 months…

10 weddings (2 that we are guests at and 8 that I am photographing!!)
2 road trips…one to visit Kelly & shoot a wedding (MINNESOTA…get ready!!) and the other to attend a wedding (OHIO here we come!!!)
a few engagement sessions
a few more family sessions
and rolling out my new senior rep program!

ANNNDDDDD going on our honeymoon!!!

…ps…those of you in Punta Cana need a photog?!
I’d love to book a session or two while we are down there ;)
yea, yea I know…a honeymoon is for relaxing :D

what if photography is relaxing!? Hehe


anyway…now, onto the cute-ness

saturday evening I spent a couple hours with my friend Sara’s kids
side note…I am not kidding when I say my friend’s have the most photogenic kids...EVER.

I love it :D

these 3 girls were ECSTATIC about getting their photos taken
(so ecstatic that rumor has it, they keep asking when I will be back ;) )

there is nothing in the world that makes my job easier than when people are excited about getting photos taken

they had 2 different coordinating outfits and were full of dance moves, silly faces, and laughter.
so we played in their backyard and in a couple of the fields by their house.
it was great!
I love the energy that kids have

Meet Claire, Abby & Sophia



 i told them to strike a pose....and that is what i got!
 in jail...clearly
 patrick star!!
 giggles in the grass
 sister secrets

 love this photo. hands down...one of my fav's
 and this...is another. such an adorable face :D
 and another fav


don't forget to leave these lovely ladies some blog love!! 

Sara & girls,
thank you so much for letting me capture these images! it was so much fun to spend the afternoon with you four! I can't wait to do it again :)

xoxo
Maggie

email me! :) / visit my website! :)

interested in photos?!?! I am offering portraits in the park this year! Click here for details or email me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails