Friday, August 19, 2011

Deals!! | Just Because Photography | Sheboygan Wedding & Portrait Photographer

happy Friday! 

since yesterday was my [26th] birthday
I was in the giving mood

remember yesterday, when I said that I was going to have a mega-uber-sweet deal for some "just because" pictures?!

if not...I'll give you a minute to go back ;)

.....

well today I have details about said deal :D

I am going to be holding a few portrait in the park sessions!
I have seen quite a few other photographers offer this type of session.
and honestly, because I realllllllyyyyy love taking people's pictures, seeing them smile, and hearing all kinds of stories, I figured I would take part and offer some similar sessions!

between now and September I am offering select dates for portraits in the park!
I might add more dates...depending on the amount of peeeeeeps that take part in this deal

check out the details here:

so families, friends, siblings, couples, anyone! 
send me an email to book your spot! 
there has to be at least 3 clients total for the portraits in the park to happen...so if you aren't sure that the date you would like will have 3 ...bring 2 other clients! 

we'll spend some time chatting and making fun photos like these:



this is your chance to get some great photos for a great price!! 
these photos will be great for Christmas cards!

I am so excited to offer this to everyone! 

I hope that we can offer this again next year folks! 

so send me an email, look my up on facebook, send me a twitter message or just plain old call!

 and pssssstttt....looking for something to give to your mom and dad, aunt and uncle, or anyone else who might want some photos...I have gift certificates available as well!

xoxo
Maggie



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails