Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Birthday... | Personal |Sheboygan Photographer

to ME!!!! :D:D:D:D

yes, that is correct. It is..well, was my birthday. Wednesday I celebrated the big 2-5. Which is supposed to be some kind of milestone right?!? Well, I am not sure what kind of milestone it is, other than the fact that I am now in the quarter-century club. haha. Oh, and my car insurance will go down....right? Well...the car insurance thing is wrong cause mine went up. *sigh* oh well. 

This was a pretty important birthday for me though because this is my LAST birthday as an Olson. Next year at this time I will be celebrating with a new last name AND with a husband :) It is really a bittersweet time for me. Although I am super excited to be marrying my best friend (in 9 short months by the way), I am a little sad to retire my current last name for my new one. 

I have decided that I want to learn to play the guitar :D (and no its not JUST because I saw the Paramore concert on Saturday...which was AMAZING!) I have wanted a guitar for a while now...so maybe I will put an acoustic guitar on my christmas list :D or just buy one. either way...I want one. haha. I just have to find the right one. So I may be taking a trip to the music store in the near future. 

As for wedding planning, things are coming along well. We have our location, photographer, dj, pastor, bridesmaid dresses, colors and most of the paper picked out and purchased. Sometimes I think it is a little crazy (and expensive) that this much planning goes into ONE DAY. Well, ok, really it will be like 3 once you include the rehearsal, wedding day, and gift opening.

Coming up soon on the blog is a fabulous engagement session that I did with an old high school friend and her fiance! :D So excited for this preview!

This is Jenna & Jim :)


So much fun & so much love :D


Enjoy your weekend!!

xoxo Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails