Saturday, August 14, 2010

PARAMORE!! | Personal

August 14, 2010.
I have been waiting for this day for a few months now :D


My sister, Kelly, and I are headed down to the summerfest grounds tonight to see Paramore!! YAY!! SOOO excited!! They are the headline act on the Milwaukee leg of the Honda Civic Tour this year. You can check out the Tour here.
I can't wait to have some sister-bonding time and listen to some fantastic music!
The other bands that will be there are:
Tegan & Sara
New Found Glory


and, last but not least, 
Kadawatha


I have listened to all of the bands except for Kadawatha. 
So, I went to youtube and found some Kadawatha music. They don't sound too bad...very much like Paramore. So it should be a good concert :D

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you enjoy your weekend!

xoxo Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails