Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lori & Jeff | Married || Howards Grove Wedding Photographer

Well hello again :) July has been a CRAZY busy month. I seriously do not know where the summer has gone! I know that winter is right around the corner...again. 

A couple weekends ago I had the pleasure of shooting a backyard wedding. Let me tell you...it was THE place to be! It was so much fun shooting this celebration! Lori & Jeff were married in Jamaica on February 24, 2010. So, fittingly enough, their reception for family and friends was on July 24, 2010. They had a quick ceremony and then had a big supper with lots of conversations, hugs and well wishes.
Lori & Jeff it was a pleasure shooting your reception! I wish you all the best!!

To view more of Lori & Jeff's wedding reception please click here.

~Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails