Monday, August 23, 2010

Jenna & Jim | Engaged | Sheboygan Engagement Photographer

Hello again my friends :) Thank you all for the birthday wishes! It was a fantastic day!

Like I said in my last post, I had an engagement session with Jenna and Jim two weekends ago. These two are the cutest couple. SOOO much fun to be with! We had a great time laughing, chatting and getting some great photos. I just want to make one thing clear...these two rocked the camera! So many clients tell me that they don't know what to do or that they are camera shy. Every couple that I have ever photographed has rocked the camera. Maybe they are all trying to cover up how awesome they all are ;) Anyway, these two rocked the camera at a few different locations around Sheboygan. Jenna and I graduated high school together, so it was awesome to be able to catch up and meet her beau :)

First we started out at the John Micheal Kohler Art Center


We walked all the way around the outside of the building finding different little spots. I really love the old doors on the house that is part of the museum.



There is also a little patio with chairs and tables...


Then there is the brick wall that has some kind of viney-thing growing all over it (yea, yea...I know there is a name for it...buuuuutttt I do not have green thumb for growing anything but algea in the fish tank! haha!) this one is one of my faaaaaaavvvvvvvorites :D:D


There is also a nice little grassy field at the JMKAC for photos like this....


and this....


aren't the cute?!?!?

Then we moved on to the Library. Where we found the fountain to be filled with water. The last time I was here was with Dani & JT and the fountain was empty. I'm not sure if I like the fountain full or empty. hmm...either way I enjoy it! 


We also headed down to the lake. And, for all of you who aren't familiar with Sheboygan....I am referring to Lake Michigan. We are lucky enough to live close enough a lake with some rather awesome views.


and Jenna and Jim aren't bad looking either ;)



ahhhhhh-dorable! I couldn't have asked for a better day or better company!

To view more photos from Jenna & Jim's engagement session click here!

Thank you Jenna & Jim!!!

xoxo Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails